2. Dr. Thein Lwin participated in the panel discussion on Guiding Education Reform in Myanmar: Policy and Philosophy organized by the Movement Institute on 9 August 2021.
3. Dr. Thein Lwin provided a public lecture, Review on Education in Myanmar and Future Prospects on 14 August 2021. The lecture was viewed by 24,700 persons within three days.
Consultation Meetings on Education Policy
1. Meetings on establishing a (physical) federal university every Thursday with ethnic-based education groups, faith-based education groups, community-based education groups and university teacher unions. It is aiming that the university will be opened in October 2022 to provide social science courses.
2. Consultation meetings on federal democracy education policy for future Burma with the groups of ethnic-based education, faith-based education, community-based education, student unions and teacher unions every Friday.
3. Meetings with two basic education student unions for their future education
4. Meeting with teachers from Kayan Region of Burma for their community-based education.