1. Webinar: Sustainable Learning for Youths During Crisis organized by UNITE2030 Myanmar on 8 May 2021
2. Irrawaddy Interview: Educational situation after the military coup published on 15 May 2021
3. BBC Interview: Educational opportunities for students under the political crisis in Myanmar broadcasted on 22 May 2021
4. VOA Interview: Education for constructive learning broadcasted on 30 May 2021
5. Interview by Myanmar Folks in Europe: Educational situation in Myanmar broadcasted on 3 June 2021
6. Irrawaddy Interview: How students can learn outside schools broadcasted on 5 June 2021
7. BBC Interview: Community-based Education broadcasted on 11 June 2021
These publications and broadcasting can be view on Thinking Classroom Foundation Facebook.